At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Drops of Honeywater are required to brew a Wiggenweld Potion, while larger quantities are needed in the brewing of a Volubilis Potion and an Antidote to Common Poisons. It is also an ingredient in both the Invigoration Draught and Strong Invigoration Draught, both of which were used heavily by the Statute of Secrecy Task Force during the Calamity in the 2010s.
Behind the scenes
- In the Danish version of the video game of Philosopher's Stone, Honeywater is mistakenly called "Honningband" instead of "Honningvand". This may have been because on a keyboard the "B" is right next to the "V", and then may have caused a typo.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only) (PS1 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (PS1 version only) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite