At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Honeywater is a solution of honey diluted in water which can be used in Potion-making. It has a distinctive yellow colour. Drops of Honeywater are required to brew a Wiggenweld Potion, while larger quantities are needed in the brewing of a Volubilis Potion and an Antidote to Common Poisons.
Behind the scenes
- In the Danish version of the video game of Philosopher's Stone, Honeywater is mistakenly called "Honningband" instead of "Honningvand". This may have been because on a keyboard the "B" is right next to the "V", and then may have caused a typo.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only) (PS1 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (PS1 version only) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite