At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Horklump juice was a magical substance extracted from Horklumps. It could be used in a range of healing potions, including the Wiggenweld Potion, as well as the poisonous Herbicide Potion. One could purchase Horklump juice at one of the apothecaries in Diagon Alley.
Behind the scenes
- The fact that this juice is used in potions seems to contradict a line in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them claiming that the Horklump has no discernible use. However, it is possible that Newton Scamander was merely unaware of Horklump juice's use in potions.
- In Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, it is oddly misspelt as "Hurklump Juice" in the Beta testing files. This ingredient however was cut from the final edit of the game and was not released, along with many other ingredients and potions.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Cut from final edit)
Notes and references
- Horklump juice information in the apothecary on Pottermore
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - (PS1 version)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) - DVD2 (Tour Diagon Alley)