- "We can only accept huntsmen whose heads have parted company with their bodies. You will appreciate that it would be impossible otherwise for members to participate in hunt activities such as Horseback Head-Juggling and Head Polo. It is with the greatest regret, therefore, that I must inform you that you do not fulfil our requirements."
- —Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore to Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington[src]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First mentioned)
- Wizarding World's Snapchat account
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 8 (The Deathday Party)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.