|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter or yourself into a pocket watch? That way, one of you might be on time."
- — Professor McGonagall scolds Harry Potter and Ron Weasley for being late to class.[src]
In 1991, Minerva McGonagall once threatened to use this spell on either Harry Potter or Ronald Weasley when the duo was late to one of her Transfiguration classes, so that the other would be more punctual in the future.
Behind the scenes
- It is unclear if a spell like this truly exists, or if Professor McGonagall was merely being metaphorical.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First mentioned)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only) (Handheld versions only)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) - Chapter 14 (Potions and Parcels)