At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
Also during this school year, Andre Egwu might have used this hex to bewitch fellow Ravenclaw Brennan Doyle's broom and render it erratic, as retribution for the latter spitefully sabotaging him after the former departed from a Quidditch practice.
In 1994, Filius Flitwick suggested to Minerva McGonagall that Harry's confiscated Firebolt might have been hexed with this spell. The possibility was discovered while the broom was undergoing a stripping-down process, but it was apparently discovered to be free of this spell.
Behind the scenes
- It was stated that Quirrell was jinxing the Nimbus 2000, not hexing it. Additionally, it was implied that the Hurling Hex can be imbued on a broom, but the spell that Quirrell was casting required a continuous process and could have been casting from a distance.
- The All-Wizard Tournament is available to players in Year 5 in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, but if the player was already in Year 6 before the quest was launched, it takes place in that time only.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 12 (The Patronus)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Quidditch Season 1, Chapter 2 (The Road to Tryouts)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, "ALL-WIZARD VICTOR" Achievement
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Side Quest "Poor Sport"
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 11 (Quidditch)
- When Hagrid apologises for the first task being too easy, he mentions Rowan Khanna's death and says they didn't anyone else to die like that, which shows that if the player has crossed Year 6 chapter 18, the time of the side quest will also be the same. For those who haven't completed year 6 chapter 18 only that line isn't said by Hagrid, other things are completely same.