At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
- "By mixing an infusion of wormwood with powdered root of asphodel you can make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death."
Infusion of Wormwood is a substance derived from the wormwood plant. A notable use of the infusion is that it can be used in potion making, along with Powdered Root of Asphodel, to create the Draught of Living Death. The infusion is also used to create the Elixir to Induce Euphoria, Vitamix Potion and the Shrinking Solution.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (GBC version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Pottermore (First identified as Infusion of Wormwood)
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Pottermore - Infusion of Wormwood Apothecary page - http://www.pottermore.com/en/diagon-alley/apothecary/wormwood/2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version)