The International Warlock Convention of 1289 was a meeting held in 1289. Nothing is known about what was decided at this convention. The Medieval Assembly of European Wizards may have contributed to this convention. A subcommittee of Sardinian sorcerers was also involved in the convention in some capacity. This topic is studied in second year History of Magic class at Hogwarts School.
Behind the scenes
- This event is not to be confused with the Warlocks' Convention of 1709.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Ron is finishing his homework for History of Magic, Professor Binns set them a three foot long composition on 'The Medieval Assembly of European Wizards'. In the class that that particular essay is due, Professor Binns lectures the class about the International Warlock Convention of 1289.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 9 (The Writing on the Wall)