At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The International Warlock Convention of 1289 was a meeting held in 1289. Nothing is known about what was decided at this convention, although the The Medieval Assembly of European Wizards may have contributed to this convention. A subcommittee of Sardinian sorcerers was also involved in the convention in some capacity. This topic is studied in second year History of Magic class at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and was revised in the fifth year.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 9 (The Writing on the Wall)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 32 (The Trouble With Ben) - History of Magic Lesson "International Warlock Convention of 1289"
- Ron is finishing his homework for History of Magic, Professor Binns set them a three foot long composition on 'The Medieval Assembly of European Wizards'. In the class that that particular essay is due, Professor Binns lectures the class about the International Warlock Convention of 1289.