At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
- "...and was pleased to find that when left alone, he was able to concoct an Invigoration Draught quite easily."
- —Harry's opinion[src]
The Invigoration Draught is a potion which presumably boosts the drinker's energy. Fifth year students of Potions class are required to brew an Invigoration Draught, which is supposedly rather easy when left alone.
HistoryHarry Potter did better than he usually did in the class and felt secure that his correctly-brewed potion would manage to finally earn him an 'E'. Professor Severus Snape, however, had been angered the previous day and smashed Harry's phial of potion, thereby making it impossible to mark the potion. When Harry made to get a new flask, it was only to find that Hermione Granger had Vanished his potion, having believed him to be finished with it.
Behind the scenes
- Invigoration Draught is one of the boosts on the Broomstick Racing minigame at Pottermore for Playstation Home. Its icon uses the same picture as the Crystal Phials that one can buy at Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment.
- It is referred to as "Invigoration Potion" in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references