At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Invisibility Potion was a potion that made the drinker invisible for a short time, and was an alternative to a wearing an Invisibility cloak. It could be either drunk or smashed either near or on the person wishing to hide from the naked eye.
Behind the scenes
- The potion is never mentioned in any of the Harry Potter books or films, it is however mentioned in the games more than once.
- Due to the entirely non-magical nature of this potion's ingredients in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, it is likely that these are not this potion's canonical ingredients.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)