In c. 1901 Irma Dugard was working for Corvus Lestrange. After the birth of his son, Corvus, the former sent the half-elf with his two children, the other being Leta Lestrange, to New York for them to be adopted by Mary Lou Barebone. Irma and the children posed as a grandmother with two grandchildren. On the trip however, frustrated with Corvus' constant screaming, Leta Lestrange exchanged her half-brother with another baby, who turned out to be Credence Barebone, saving the latter's life as the ship they were travelling on sunk during a storm.
- Dugard is likely derived from the French "du garde" which translates to "of the guard".
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald