At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
At one point during her childhood, Ivy accidentally vanished Winifred. Their grandmother tried to help her forget what she did by using a Memory Charm. However, it caused her to wholly forget about Winifred.
At the age of eleven, Ivy began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. During her Sorting ceremony, Ivy was missing. She was lost in the school, so Professor McGonagall asked Rubeus Hagrid to set up a search party.
Magical abilities and skills
- Charms: Ivy was proficient in the casting of charms. She could successfully cast the Levitation Charm, the Disarming Charm and the Locking Spell, for example.
- Transfiguration: She could successfully cast the Vanishing Spell, to the point that she was able to vanish large objects, like luggage, adult-sized suits of armors and even people.
- Healing magic: She successfully cast the Healing spell Episkey to heal Daniel's nose.
Behind the scenes
- It is possible that she was related to Cassius Warrington.
- Ivy doesn't have a set House at Hogwarts. Her character will be put into the same House that the player chooses to be in.
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Minerva McGonagall remembers the time when she was appointed Headmistress, implying that she has been on the post for at least one year. Professor Slughorn is still present on the staff, meaning the game starts before 2016, the year by which he was retired.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Her father was a muggle, her grandmother was a witch, meaning her mother was either a Squib or a witch.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Harry Potter: Magic Awakened
- ↑ Harry Potter Magic Awakened - Handy Game Reveal Trailer
- ↑ YouTube