J. E. Prewitt was a wizard and a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the late 1970s.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films, the text says that this individual may be a relative of "Molly Weasley, née Prewitt" [sic]. However, Molly's maiden name was "Prewett", not "Prewitt". It's likely that this individual's surname is simply a misspelling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Name appears on trophy)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Name appears on trophy)
Notes and references
- ↑ His award gives the year of its achievement as 1978, and J. E. Prewitt would have to be at least 11 to attend Hogwarts. Also, he could not have been a Seeker when he was 11, since Harry Potter, being 11, was said to be "the youngest seeker in a century".
- ↑ World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films