Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films, the text says that this individual may be a relative of "Molly Weasley, née Prewitt" [sic]. However, Molly's maiden name was "Prewett", not "Prewitt". It's likely that this individual's surname is simply a misspelling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Name appears on trophy)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Name appears on trophy)
Notes and references
- Their award gives the year of its achievement as 1978, and J. E. Prewitt would have to be at least 11 to attend Hogwarts. Also, they could not have been a Seeker when they were 11, since Harry Potter, being 11, was said to be "the youngest seeker in a century".
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.