At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Hogwarts years (1984-1991)
Jae had to work in the Hogwarts kitchens for detention due to bringing banned items to Hogwarts. In detention, he befriended Jacob's sibling and gave one of three items to them for free. Afterward, the two went to study in the Hogwarts Library along with Rowan Khanna, Tulip Karasu, and Barnaby Lee to figure out what kind of spell could have caused Beatrice Haywood to get stuck in a portrait. After the group came to the conclusion that it was due to an Undetectable Extension Charm, Jae shocked the rest by knowing about the regulations of the charm.
Jae earned seven O.W.L.s: he achieved an Acceptable mark in Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology, and History of Magic, and an Outstanding in Defence Against the Dark Arts.
Behind the scenes
- His name suggests that he was of Korean descent.
Friendship interaction correct answers
Meal with a friend
- ✔+ Yumboes
- ✔+ Apparition
- ✔+ Their master/Theis master's family
- ✔+ Being
Kim, meaning Gold in Korean, is the most populous surname in North and South Korea, suggesting he is from a South Korean family.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 1 (Year Five Begins) - Defence Against the Dark Arts Lesson "Ghoul"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 8 (Trial by Fire), if Bill is chosen as an opponent.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 3 (Detention Before Extension) - History of Magic Lesson "Medieval Assembly of European Wizards"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 3 (Detention Before Extension)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (see this image)