At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- The Wonder of Wigtown Wanderers
- He Flew Like a Madman (a biography of "Dangerous" Dai Llewellyn)
- Beating the Bludgers - A Study of Defensive Strategies in Quidditch
The author's surname may be derived from the Old English word "Wisp", meaning a small bundle of straw (such as might be found at the end of a broom). "Kenilworth" is also the name of a town in Warwickshire, England.
- Quidditch Through the Ages (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned in footnotes)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only in PSP/Nintendo DS versions)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- J. K. Rowling's Twitter account (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages was published as early as 1952 so the author would likely have to be born by the mid 1930s.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/975836694858616834