Kinjal Bhatia was a Slytherin student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. She was seen walking around the school during the 1993–1994 school year.
Kinjal is of Sanskrit origin and means "river bank". The name is used for both genders. Bhatia is a Punjabi surname.
Behind the scenes
- This student was only featured in the PlayStation 2 version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Her name suggests Indian descent, she is most likely originating from Northern India.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."