Krafft joined Gellert Grindelwald at some point prior to 1927 and became one of his acolytes. He travelled to Paris to help Grindelwald's plans in recruiting Credence Barebone and attended his rally at the Cimetière du Père-Lachaise in the Lestrange Mausoleum. Krafft disapparated away after crossing the enchanted fire that tested one's loyalty following the entrance of Aurors and did not participate in the subsequent battle after that.
Krafft wore a militaristic jacket.
Magical abilities and skills
- Apparition: Kraft was capable of apparition like most other accomplished adult wizards. He successfully disapparated away from the Lestrange Mausoleum in 1927 to escape the battle there and spread the word of his master.
- Krafft may be derived from the word "kraft", which in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish can be used to mean "power" or "force" depending on the context, or the German counterpart, in which it means just the former.
Behind the scenes
- Krafft is portrayed by Simon Meacock in the second instalment of the Fantastic Beasts film series.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
|Acolytes||Carrow | MacDuff | Nagel | Krafft | Krall (deceased) | Abernathy | Vinda Rosier|
|Followers||Aurelius Dumbledore | Queenie Goldstein | Gunnar Grimmson|
|Headquarters||Unidentified home | Nurmengard|