At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Hailing from a pure-blood family and happily married to the Senegalese pure-blood Mustafa Kama, Laurena was put under the Imperius Curse by Corvus Lestrange and ended up having a daughter with him. Laurena died after giving birth to Leta Lestrange.
Behind the scenes
- Laurena Kama is played by Isaura Barbé-Brown in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
- Though her marriage to Corvus was not directly stated, it is strongly implied by Leta's words that Corvus "remarried not three months after her death".
- Her second marriage can be seen as that of Merope Riddle and Tom Riddle Snr. Both were forced in to marriage and did not rare the resultant Children. Riddle Senior abandoned his son Tom Riddle, where as Laurena died giving birth, making her similar to Merope.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
Notes and references
- ↑ 'Fantastic Beasts' 2 spoilers out on Yusuf Kama's ties to Leta Lestrange & Credence at Snitch Seeker
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 101
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3769549/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t65
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 103