At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "A number of small scuffles broke out in the corridors, culminating in a nasty incident in which a Gryffindor fourth-year and a Slytherin sixth-year ended up in the hospital wing with leeks sprouting out of their ears."
In June of 1994, a series of nasty incidents in the prelude to the Gryffindor-Slytherin Quidditch match in the finale of the Inter-House Quidditch Cup ended abruptly with the use of this spell on a Gryffindor fourth year and a Slytherin sixth year; this necessitated their visitation of the Hospital Wing.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, this is an award-only spell that can be used in duelling using Sneaky stance. It deals moderate damage and can stun opponents in a defensive stance for one turn. The spell is awarded by defeating twenty duellists in two days when the Duelling Club is first discovered after duelling and defeating Merula Snyde.
- In the Spanish edition of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, the Leek Jinx is called "Embrujo Puerro,"
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First identified as Leek jinx)