At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Leta Lestrange's wand had an unknown length, wood, and core material. Leta used this wand in her third year when she casted Oscausi against a Gryffindor girl when she was insulting her behind her back. Then again, Leta used this wand in 1927.
Behind the scenes
- Like most witches and wizards in Great Britain, she may have obtained it prior to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. If so, it could be a Gervaise Ollivander wand.
- However, as stated by Pierre Bohanna, “She made some aesthetic choices as she matured. The wand that you had [as] a kid isn’t necessarily the wand you want [when you’re] older.”
- Presumably destroyed in 1927, by Gellert Grindelwald using the incantation protego diabolica in the Lestrange Family Tomb.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (First appearance)
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald