- "The 'Levitation' spell is one of the earliest recorded spells of the wizarding world, with its origins in ancient England."
Behind the scenes
- The Levitation Charm (Wingardium Leviosa) and may be a variation of this spell.
- This spell differs from the Levitation Charm, in that one cannot control the object's movement through the air.
- The effects of this spell are curiously similar to those of the Hover Charm.
- Harry Potter Official Site
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.