Behind the scenes
- It is unknown when Severus Snape invented this and many of his other spells as according to Sirius Black "he knew more curses when he arrived at school than half the kids in seventh year."
Liberacorpus name comes from the Latin words liberare, "to free," and corpus, "body."
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First identified as Liberacorpus)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 12 (Silver and Opals) - "Harry had already attempted a few of the Prince’s self-invented spells."
- ↑ Pottermore - All about... Severus Snape
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 27 (Padfoot Returns)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.