|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
It was used to shoot a thick bolt of blinding white lightning into the sky, along with a slight crackling noise as high amounts of electricity tend to produce.
Behind the scenes
- This is reminiscent of the white disarming spell Dumbledore used on Snape within Snape's memory in Chapter 33: The Prince's Tale, which may have been the Disarming Charm. In the films, this spell was portrayed as a flash of white light surrounding Snape, causing him to drop to his knees.
- It is possible that this is also the spell that Lord Voldemort used to destroy the shield surrounding the castle during the Battle of Hogwarts, as the spell has a similar appearance and colour to the lightning spell.
- This spell is possibly the Baubillious charm, though it is only a fan theory.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)