At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
A lionfish was a venomous fish. They were notable for their extremely long and separated spines, and had a generally striped appearance, red, green, navy green, brown, orange, yellow, black, maroon, or white. Spine of Lionfish was part of a student's standard Potion-making kit. Powdered Lionfish was also an ingredient in the poisonous Potion N. 07.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)