At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
At some point in her early life she lived in Somalia and was home-schooled in magic by her parents. When Liz started her third year at Hogwarts, her mother forced her to take Divination as an elective.
Magical abilities and skills
- Divination: Liz Tuttle's mother was a Seer, meaning she was naturally gifted with the Inner Eye and could receive genuine visions of the future.
- Wandless magic: Accoding to Liz, her mother was capable of performing wandless magic, which her parents taught her how to do in Somalia.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Both of her parents were wizards, her grandparents' blood status is unknown.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 1 (Year Five Begins)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 15 (Secrets and Lies)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 2 (Curses and Prophecies) - Divination Lesson "Tessomancy"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 2 (More Questions Than Answers)
|Professors: Sybill Trelawney · Firenze|
|Known Seers: Calchas · Cassandra Vablatsky · Cassandra Trelawney · Gellert Grindelwald · Inigo Imago · Johan Hoffman · Liz Tuttle's mother · Mopsus · Professor Mopsus · Susie Sooth · Tycho Dodonus · Unidentified Canadian Seer · Unidentified female Seer · Unidentified male Seer|
|Textbooks: The Dream Oracle · Unfogging the Future|
|Methods: Astrology · Bibliomancy · Cartomancy · Catoptromancy · Crystal-gazing · Crystal ball · Dream interpretation · Fire-omens · Heptomology · Ichthyomancy · Myomancy · Ornithomancy · Ovomancy · Palmistry · Scrying mirror · Tarot cards · Tessomancy · Xylomancy|
|Divination at Hogwarts: Divination (class) · Divination Classroom · Divination staircase · Sybill Trelawney's office · Classroom 11 · Xylomancy (class)|