|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This Muggle private hospital, located in London, England, is where the Dursleys took their son Dudley to remove his tail after Rubeus Hagrid attempted to transform him into a pig. The hospital had a very discreet staff, and the Dursleys explained the tail as a wart that had gone out of control.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the Dursley family drives to the hospital because Dudley was feeling sick, but it was actually the after-effects of a Dementor attack, rather than driving to a false garden award, like in the book.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 6 (The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters)
- ↑ "About the Books: transcript of J.K. Rowling's live interview on Scholastic.com," Scholastic.com, 16 October 2000