During the final match between Gryffindor and Slytherin in his sixth year, Bole clubbed Gryffindor Chaser Alicia Spinnet, claiming he'd mistaken her for a Bludger. In revenge, George Weasley elbowed Bole in the face, leading Madam Hooch to give both teams penalties.
In Bole's seventh year, the Triwizard Tournament lead all Quidditch games at Hogwarts to be cancelled, but he nonetheless nominally retained his position on the Slytherin team until his graduation in June 1995. He and fellow Slytherin Beater, Peregrine Derrick, were replaced by Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle at the beginning of the next Quidditch season. Angelina Johnson, the new captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, was glad to see Bole and Derrick gone, stating mockingly that she was always stunned the pair were able to find their way to Quidditch pitch without directions.
Behind the scenes
- This character is known only by his surname in the Harry Potter books. His first name is given as "Lucian" in the video game Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup.
- It is possible that Bole is the Unidentified Slytherin Beater seen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) and then he played from the 1991–1992 school year.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- LEGO Harry Potter
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 In Ch. 19 of Order of the Phoenix, Angelina Johnson states, "Last year's Beaters, Derrick and Bole, have left." This indicates Bole's seventh year was 1994-1995 and that he kept his position as Beater despite the cancellation of Quidditch matches during the Triwizard Tournament held that same term.