Behind the scenes
- This wand only appears in the film adaptations, for in the novel, no mention of a new wand is made.
- This may be his original wand, as his previous wand was passed down through his family.
- In contrast to his previous wand's sleek design and ostentatious features, this wand is very plain and has a worn and chipped look all along it's length, which possibly symbolises Lucius' fall from grace and prestige in the series.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.