Lukas Karuzos was the author of A New Theory of Numerology, and thus presumably an accomplished Numerologist, as Arithmancy student Hermione Granger anticipated receiving a copy of his book.
Behind the scenes
- This character is presumably named after Luca Caruso, the son of Miraphora Mina, a graphic artist who worked on all eight Harry Potter films.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First mentioned)
- The Art of Harry Potter Mini Book of Graphic Design
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)
- ↑ Rick Gerardy, Talks with Emanuel Hurwitz: 82 Years with the Violi, Page 109
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.