Queen Maeve was a witch who lived in Medieval times. Before the establishment of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she was involved in the training of young wizards and witches in her native Ireland. She was immortalised on a Chocolate Frog Card.
Behind the scenes
- Queen Maeve is based on Medb, a character of Irish Mythology.
- Her title may indicate she´s muggle-born or half-blood, as Remus Lupin mentions there are no princes in the wizarding world and thus, probably no queens or it means that she married a muggle king.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)