At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
She became an artist and began experimenting with her artwork. Her portraits were known for their staring eyes which would often follow viewers home.
Behind the scenes
- Magenta Comstock was the Wizard of the Month on J. K. Rowling's official site in April 2007.
- She died the year Harry Potter and his friends began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- J. K. Rowling's official site (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
- J. K. Rowling's official site
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery - One of the questions in Badeea Ali's art quiz is about who is on a Chocolate Frog Card and Magenta Comstock is one of the correct answers. Badeea Ali is unlocked as friend in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 4 (Opposite Day), taking place in the 1988–1989 school year. Later, in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 9 (Dangerous Friends), Rubeus Hagrid states that his birthday is soon. As Hagrid was born on 6 December, this means all chapters in Year 5 up to Chapter 9 must take place at some point between 1 September 1988 and 6 December in the same year.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, "THE GREAT HOGWARTS COOK-OFF" Achievement