|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Brilliant! Battery operated... first rate non-magical technology! This will go well in the artefact collection."
- — The Muggle Studies teacher's student assistant[src]
When Harry Potter gained possession of a torch during his second year, he thought he should give it to the Muggle Studies teacher. Finding out he was absent from his classroom, he gave it to his assistant. In exchange for the torch, the assistant gave Harry a harmonica.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance) (GBC version)
Notes and references
- He was at least in his third year by 1992 as you have to be in third year to do Muggle Studies.
- He was fascinated that Muggles could do without magic. This would be unlikely if he grew up around Muggles.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version