'Manoj' means 'mental love' in hindi. 'Pandit' means 'wise man' in Hindi as well.
Behind the scenes
- This student was only featured in the PlayStation 2 version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the NDS version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Based on his name, he is most likely of Indian descent.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)
|Hogwarts Exploding Snap Tournament|
|Exploding Snap Cup|
|Known contenders during the 1996–1997 school year|
|Ethan Bexley · Nerissa Brody · Lisa Cullen · Alison Denshaw · Felicity Eastchurch · Lucy Hurst · Anita Macduff · Paul Mawdesley · Manoj Pandit · Harry Potter · Graham Romsey · Ella Wilkins · Dora Williams|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.