|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "You did splendidly on this case. Even that mermaid took a liking to you! Pretty impressive — you've only been with us for a short time, and you're already making quite a splash! Ha ha!"
- —Mathilda Grimblehawk congratulates her partner, after successfully retrieving and healing an injured Grindylow[src]
Mathilda Grimblehawk's partner was an employee of the Ministry of Magic in the Beast Division in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.
Sometime after attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry they joined the Ministry as a new recruit. On their first day, they helped investigate the attack on Gordon Horton, Quidditch keeper for the Chudley Cannons.
Behind the scenes
- This individual is the player in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World and can be male or female with a custom selected name. They are responsible for many of the actions in the game.
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 7: Flames of Attraction
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 1: Something in the Air, Act 1