At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
In his youth, he attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and was sorted into Slytherin. He played Quidditch for the Slytherin House at Hogwarts. Later is his life, he married his wife, and they had one daughter together, Merula.
First Wizarding War
He and his wife were both Death Eaters and loyal and devoted servants of the Dark Lord Voldemort. Both he and his wife participated in the First Wizarding War, they likely fought against many Aurors and members of the Order of the Phoenix. On Merula's tenth birthday, she and her husband gave Merula a broom as a present. They take turns taking Merula on the broom. Following the end of the war and the defeat of Voldemort, he and his wife were incarcerated in Azkaban for their crimes committed as Death Eaters.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ J.K. Rowling and the Live Chat, Bloomsbury.com, July 30, 2007
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 8 (Barnaby Lee)
- ↑ After loosing a duel with Jacob's sibling, Merula says that she is a fourth generation Slytherin.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, During a practice match with Jacob's sibling, Merula said that both her parents played for Slytherin's Quidditch team.