The Midwest (also called the Middle West) was a region of the United States, which comprised the north-central portion of the country, including many states in Great Lakes and Great Plains regions.
The Chicago-based Midwest Association of Warlocks and Witches was reported in the 6 December 1926 issue of The New York Ghost to have recently questioned the Magical Congress of the United States of America on defence.
In the 6 December 1926 issue of the New York Chronicle, it was reported that members of the Republican Party from the Midwest opposed the Ship Subsidy Bill supported by No-Maj President Warren G. Harding, himself a Republican.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in newspapers)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Compte-rendu : ouverture de l’exposition Harry Potter à Bruxelles pour Noël" from the Gazette du Sorcier (see this image)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Front page of the 21 November 1922 issue of The Evening World from Chronicling America
- ↑ "Midwestern United States" on Wikipedia
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 7
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume One: Extraordinary People and Fascinating Places (see this image)