|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
In 1994, on the day of Buckbeak's scheduled execution, Rubeus Hagrid attempted to serve Harry, Ron and Hermione tea with milk, but he was in such a bad state that he dropped his milk jug and it shattered. When Hermione got another and then attempted to pour some milk in it from a bottle, she discovered that Scabbers had been hiding inside the jug.
In the traditional wizarding tale "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot" from The Tales of Beedle the Bard , the titular pot spewed out sour milk as part of its efforts to inform the son of the pot's original owner of the various ills of his fellow villagers.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Bottles)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery