At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Moly is powerful plant that can be eaten to counteract enchantments, and are also used as a potion ingredient, such as in the brewing of the Wiggenweld Potion. Moly plants are easily recognised by their distinctive black stems and white flowers.
Behind the scenes
- This herb appears in the Muggle Greek story of the Odyssey, where it is used by the protagonist, Odysseus, to help resist a witch-goddess' (Circe) dark magic.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Seen near Greenhouses.