Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Theseus Scamander? The war hero?"
- — Momolu mistaking Newt Scamander for his brother Theseus[src]
On 6 December 1926, he attended an emergency meeting at the Pentagram Office to discuss the magical disturbances in New York, inquiring if Newt Scamander was his brother Theseus when Hector Podmore addressed him by his surname.
Behind the scenes
- Momolu Wotorson was portrayed by Christian Dixon in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- His attire is notably similar to that of Auror Kingsley Shacklebolt, suggesting a cultural similarity between the two.
- Given his name, he was most likely an African wizard.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
Notes and references
|International Confederation of Wizards|
|International Confederation of Wizards' Conference|
|Pierre Bonaccord · Cottismore Croyne · Sidley Smirk Platter · Albus Dumbledore · Babajide Akingbade|
|Hector Podmore (Great Britain) · Momolu Wotorson · Ya Zhou · Heinrich Eberstadt (Switzerland) · Albus Dumbledore (Great Britain)|
|Rudolph Spielman (Germany) · Arnold Guzman (USA) · Royston Idlewind (Australia) · Mentor Metaxas (Greece) · Constance Pickering (Great Britain) · Mathilda Grimblehawk (Great Britain)|
|Divisions and posts|
|Quidditch Committee · International Director · Educational Office · International Task Force · Security Advisor · Statute of Secrecy Task Force · Head of Incarceration|