|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Behind the scenes
- The illustration depicting "Montmartre" provided by MinaLima Design, is for some reason showing Porte Saint-Denis instead, which is, in real life, located in 10th arrondissement, whereas Montmartre is of the 18th arrondissement. Though the north of the 10th and south of the 18th arrondissements are touching, Porte Saint-Denis is quite south of the 10th arrondissement.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Wizarding World
Notes and references
- La Place Cachée Shop Graphics
- Entrez dans le Paris magique des #AnimauxFantastiques ! Chère @jk_rowling quel est votre quartier préféré sur cette carte de @minalima ?, Quote: "Like the brick wall behind the Leaky Cauldron in London, the portal to the wizarding world is hiding in plain sight. A beautiful bronze statue comes to life when approached by wizards and witches, lifting her robes to reveal entrance to Place Cachée. There are wonderful (...) in the (...) area of Montmartre, which are reminiscent of those featured in the film"
- Arrondissements of Paris on Wikipedia