At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Like most British wizards and witches, he most likely obtained and purchased his wand from Ollivanders in Diagon Alley, London, prior to starting his first year of magical education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
In 1997, In August of that year, when Kreacher brought him to 12 Grimmauld Place on Harry Potter's orders, he attempted to use it against Harry, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, but was disarmed by Hermione.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Behind the scenes
- The wand appeared to be shorter than average, most evident by the Noble Collection prop. Wands that are shorter than average tend to select owners whose moral character is lacking or somewhat stunted, which might be a nod towards Mundungus' criminal ways.
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 11 (The Bribe)