At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- Hermione Granger offered Harry Potter to soak his hand in a bowl of Murtlap Essence after he was forced to use a Black Quill that cut into the back of his hand in detention with Dolores Umbridge.
- Harry later recommended the same treatment to Lee Jordan after he suffered a similar detention with Umbridge.
- Lee later suggested that Fred and George Weasley use Murtlap Essence on the boils they got testing their Fever Fudge product. As Murtlap Essence proved to be a successful remedy for the boils, they were able to finally complete their Skiving Snackboxes.
- Mathilda Grimblehawk's partner helped apply murtlap essence to wounds on an injured Grindylow.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 15 (The Hogwarts High Inquisitor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 25 (The Beetle at Bay)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 26 (Seen and Unforeseen)
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 3: Out of the Woods, Act 4
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.