At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
This spell is a charm used on musical instruments to make them play music on their own accord.
During the 1985–1986 school year, Myron Wagtail, whilst performing for Jacob's sibling in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry along with his band the Weird Sisters, demonstrated this spell for him.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, this spell was used by Quirinus Quirrell on a harp on the Third-floor corridor in order to put Fluffy to sleep so that he could sneak past and gain entrance into the Underground Chambers. In the novel, it is not explicitly stated if the harp Quirrell left for Fluffy was enchanted or not.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery