|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Nepal is a country in south Asia. It is bordered by India and China. Its capital is Kathmandu. According to Goshawk's Guide to Herbology, there was a wizard in Nepal who grew gravity-resistant trees.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First mentioned) (Mentioned on exam paper)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey (Mentioned only) (Mentioned on exam paper)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) - Chapter 22 (The Second Task)
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, p. 74 (see this image)
- Nepal on Wikipedia