At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
- "Cherry and unicorn hair... We think it was one of the last Ollivander ever sold, he vanished next day."
- —Description of Neville's wand[src]
Neville purchased this wand in 1996 after his first wand was broken by Antonin Dolohov during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries. This new wand may have been one of the last wands sold by Garrick Ollivander before he was kidnapped by Death Eaters.
Behind the scenes
- The wand prop used in the films was 13 inches in length. It appears to be medium brown in colour and gets darker at the base, where the wand is twisted and forms a handle.
- Mary Cattermole's wand has the same wood and core materials as Neville's second wand.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter for Kinect
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 7 (The Slug Club)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 31 (The Battle of Hogwarts)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 32 (The Elder Wand)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 36 (The Flaw in the Plan)