At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Native to New Zealand
The following creatures are all found worldwide:
Games and sports
Quidditch was introduced to New Zealand some time in the seventeenth century by a group of European herbologists. After a long day collecting samples, the wizards would relax by playing Quidditch. The New Zealand Ministry of Magic has spent a lot of effort in trying to keep early Maori art depicting white wizards playing the game away from Muggles.
Behind the scenes
- Chris Rankin, who portrays Percy Weasley in the films, was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Terence Bayler who portrays the Bloody Baron was born in Wanganui, New Zealand.
- Pam Ferris who portrays Aunt Marge was brought up in New Zealand where she found her interest in acting.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Seen on flag)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Pottermore (Mentioned and appears on a map)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)