At least some content in this article is derived from information about Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Wait, I do sense something!"
This page contains, or revolves around, a confirmed future release. As the release date of the product approaches and more information becomes available, the content of the page may change dramatically.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This army was a organisation founded by Newton Scamander at Albus Dumbledore's request. Newt was entrusted to assemble intrepid wizards and witches to fight against Gellert Grindelwald and his Alliance.
While trying to figure out how to destroy the Blood pact created by him and Gellert Grindelwald in their youth, Albus Dumbledore couldn't fight this alone, so he got Newt to start a group to fight against his former lover.
The Army (1930s-1945)
Fighting against Gellert Grindelwald
Behind the scenes
- "Unable to stop him alone, he entrusts Magizoologist Newt Scamander to lead an intrepid team of wizards, witches and one brave Muggle baker on a dangerous mission, where they encounter old and new beasts and clash with Grindelwald’s growing legion of followers."
- ― Description[src]
- This army will first appear in Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, the third instalment in the Fantastic Beasts film series.
Notes and references
- Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
- Warner Bros Rolls Out Update On ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’, Rocks With ‘Elvis’ – CineEurope
- This is most likely when it dissolved as, that's the date Albus defeated Grindelwald.