This letter was written, anonymously, by Newton Scamander to Jacob Kowalski and put in the latter's suitcase on 15 December 1926. Newt also included some silver Occamy eggshells to make sure that Jacob would be granted a loan to fulfil his dream.
Contents of the Letter
- Dear Mr Kowalski,
- You are wasted in a canning factory. Please take these Occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery.
- A well-wisher.
Behind the scenes
- It would seem that this letter, as well as revealing the existence of Occamies, constitutes a breach of the Statute of Secrecy, which apparently was not discovered by MACUSA employees.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
Notes and references
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 121 is said to take place a week after Jacob stepped into the obliviating rain on the dawn of 8 December.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 121