|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
In September of 1927, Nicolas attempted to use this book to contact Albus Dumbledore, to warn of events surrounding Gellert Grindelwald, but instead was only able to contact Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry professor Eulalie Hicks, who convinced him to take action in the situation.
Contents of this book
Behind the scenes
- As this book was embossed by a phoenix and Albus Dumbledore was one of the major contacts within, this may be evidence of an Order of the Phoenix established to combat Gellert Grindelwald.
- While it is uncertain how this book works, it is possible that the "photographs" within is, rather than actual photos, something akin to Sirius Black's Two-way mirror.
- The books is possibly bewitched with a Protean Charm. If so, it would explain why, when Flamel were flipping pages, Professor Hicks appeared in hers just as he flicked past hers, as like the bewitched coins used by Dumbledore's Army nearly a century later, all the people that owned one of the books would experience some kind of effect to notify them that one of their ally is trying to reach them.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald