A Nose-Biting Teacup is an ordinary-looking teacup that has been jinxed to bite the nose of anyone who tries to drink out of it. Ron Weasley and Harry Potter each bought one at Zonko's Joke Shop on a trip to Hogsmeade in 1994.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Jacob's sibling got to pick between buying a Nose-Biting Teacup or a Fanged Frisbee as the prank product to use on Argus Filch.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.