House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Hermione Granger: "Has either of you seen my copy of Numerology and Grammatica?"
- Ron Weasley: "Oh, yeah, I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading."
- — Hermione Granger's search for her textbook[src]
In 1997, Hermione considered this book as she was sorting supplies for their mission to find Voldemort's Horcruxes. Apparently, it was useless for what they were about to set out and do, so she decided to leave the book behind.
Behind the scenes
- In the Harry Potter films, this book appears to actually be two separate, though visually similar, books: Numerology, by L. Wakefield; and Grammatica, by M. Carneiro.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Promotional design)
Notes and references
|Professors: Septima Vector|
|Known Arithmancers: Sage Bragnam · Lukas Karuzos · Chiara Lobosca's father · Bridget Wenlock|
|Textbooks: Numerology and Grammatica · New Theory of Numerology|
|Arithmancy at Hogwarts: Arithmancy (class) · Classroom 7A · Advanced Arithmancy Studies|